Minnow Race June 15th To Benefit The Natalie L Miller Memorial Trust Fund
The Powder River Veterans Club Post 991 will be hosting a "Minnow Race" June 15th. All proceeds will go to the Natalie L Miller Memorial Trust Fund and The Casper Self Help Center.
Come join in on the fun at the Powder River Veterans Club Post 991 Saturday June 15th for a great cause. Money raised will be going toward the memorial trust fund for Natalie L Miller, who lost her life in March 2013. Proceeds will also be going to benefit The Casper Self Help Center.
- Kids race minnows from 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm. (Children race free)
- Adult races begin at 2:30 pm ( 1st, 2nd, 3rd places will be awarded)
- Entry fee is $10, due the day of the race. Only 60 spots are available. Pre-registration is encouraged. Sign up at The Powder River Veterans Club or call (307)-797-2297 or (307)-262-1006.
- Poker run starts at 10:00 am. Meet at American Motorcycle - 5900 CY Ave. Registration begins at 9:00 am. Call Rhonda (307) -217-1399 for more information. Poker run will end at The Powder River Veterans Club.
- A'Salt Creek Roller Girls and Ankle Biters will be washing bikes/cars for donation after the poker run.
- 50/50 raffle will be drawn at 5:00pm. Tickets cost $1 each, or 6 for $5.
- Silent auction will begin at 12:00 pm and end at 4:00 pm. Winners will be announced at 5:00 pm.
If you have any questions or would like to donate an item for the silent auction call Donna (307)-797-2297 or Ellen (307)-262-1006.