What Are Your Christmas Eve/Day Traditions?
The holiday season is a great time to build lifelong memories for our friends and family and our traditions help us bond and reconnect.
Here's a list of traditions that many people do to make Christmas Eve and Christmas Day a little brighter.
Christmas Eve Traditions:
- Open one gift on Christmas Eve.
- Track Santa’s progress across the globe on NORAD.
- Make reindeer food and toss it on the lawn for Santa’s team of reindeer.
- Read "The Night Before Christmas".
- Get matching pajamas for the family.
Christmas Morning/Day Traditions:
- Open all the gifts under the tree at 12:01 a.m. on Christmas Day.
- Don’t open presents until after church or brunch.
- Call or have a video chat with loved ones who aren't able to be with your family.
- Invite family, friends, and neighbors over Christmas evening for games, dessert, and to decompress from the holiday.
- Go out for breakfast and let someone else do the cooking!
Leave a comment and share what your family Christmas traditions are!