Wyoming Website Advertises Used Coffin For Sale
There are quite often some real “finds” in Cheyenne Area Online Garage Sale’s Facebook. Otherwise, you never know what you’re going to dig up. In this case, there’s a real used coffin offered for just $100.
This casket is advertised as “in good shape only used once.” Wait, used once, as opposed to used often?
For the love of … the late somebody. This guy set off a scroll that now drops down six feet. You’ll find most comments are questions, starting with, “This has got to be a joke, right?”
Right, we’re confident it is a joke. My favorite question on the post was, “Are you stiff on the price?”
Meanwhile, if no one else can imagine a good reason anyone would want a used coffin, we can.
Reasons Why You May Want to Buy a Used Coffin:
1. Like a good bed, it’s already broken in.
2. Hipsters prefer the vintage look.
3. Looks like a perfect fit for the ol' mother-in-law.
4. It’s a new kind of timeshare.
5. No credit, no problem.
6. New coffins just don’t have that old charm.