10 Ways You Know It’s Spring In Wyoming
Spring means a lot of different things for Wyomingites. Mostly it means you might get sick, because you're never 100% sure what the weather is going to do. With that in mind, here are the top 10 ways you know it's spring in Wyoming.
- The temperature is 30° or colder at night.
- The temperature is 60° or higher when the sun is out.
- You can realistically go through all 4 seasons in one day.
- Snow is not just a possibility, it's going to happen, probably multiple times during this season.
- Spring Break travel plans can change overnight.
- You keep a jacket on you at times, just in case.
- At least one person in your household or at your job will be sick (and spreading their germs).
- 9 out of every 10 vehicles will be dirty, because no one trusts the weather enough to wash their cars.
- You wear shorts and a winter coat at different times on the same day.
- You literally pray the weather stays at least a little decent during spring break, just to get the kids out of the house.
This is just my personal list. I'm sure there are some I missed. Drop your suggestions in the comments.