2017 Haunted House Guide For Casper and Beyond
Looking to get your scare on this Halloween season? Let us help. Here's a list of Haunted Houses for Natrona County and Douglas, plus a couple of other events help get you in that scary mood. Just remember...if you don't make it out, we're only the messengers.
Bar Nunn Fire Department
All proceeds go to the Bar Nunn Fire Department, helping with the costs of equipment and training.
- October 26th through October 31st, 6:30-11:00
- Bar Nunn Fire Department, 1705 Sunset Blvd. Bar Nunn
- All kids under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Adults $10.00, Children 12 and under $5.00
Science Zone Trick Or Treat Trail and Haunted House
Some 20 booths line the decorated Treat Trail, with local businesses and organizations handing out goodies to the little ghosts and goblins. There will also be a family friendly haunted house to help get into the spirit of Halloween. The event is free, and costumes are encouraged.
- Saturday, October 28th. Open 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. just for kids with special needs. Open to the public from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- The Science Zone, 111 W. Midwest Avenue
- This is a FREE event.
Pound Puppies Rescue and Pet Ring Foundation Haunted House
Pound Puppies and Pet Ring Foundation have teamed up to bring you a Haunted House. "We want you to join us for a good time and hopefully a good scare.Kids are welcome and we will have face painting for them". All proceeds go to local homeless animals.
- October 27th-31st 7:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. with extended hours on Halloween night.
- 2060 Fairgrounds Road at The Pet Ring Foundations 4paws boarding facility.
- Admission is $5:00 per person or $10 for a family of 4.
Poplar Living Center “Nightmare on Poplar”
Poplar Living Center is hosting Nightmare on Poplar, a haunted house on Halloween night. Every Halloween, Poplar Living Center is a safe location for trick or treaters and with the Haunted House we expect to double our visitors. Candy donations will be accepted now through Halloween.
- Poplar Living Center, 4305 S. Poplar, Casper
- 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Haunted Ambulance At Wyoming Medical Center
Kids of all ages are invited to drop by the Wyoming Medical Center ambulance bay this Halloween and see who (or what) we've got loaded up in the back. We might be treating a vampire with a broken tooth, a mummy coming apart at the seams or a werewolf with a bad case of silver poisoning.
- Wyoming Medical Center, 1233 East 2nd. Street
- Halloween night, 5:00 p.m. "and close when our ghosts and goblins feel well enough to return to the streets (no later than 9-ish!)"
- There will be treats as well.
Douglas “Boys and Ghouls Club” Haunted House
Support the Boys and Girls Club of Douglas by braving their first haunted house. Free Trick or Treat bags while supplies last. Proceeds go to help fund the Boys and Girls Club of Douglas.
- October 27th through the 29th, 6:00pm to 8:00 pm. Special Haunted House for younger kids on October 27th from 5:00pm-6:00pm.
- Boys and Girls Club Of Douglas,135 S. 4th Street in Douglas.
- Adults (18+) $7.00, 11-18 $5.00, 10 and under $2.00, current Club members get in free.
Ghost Tours at Fort Caspar
Fort Caspar Museum and the Casper Area Paranormal Seekers are joining forces again for "Ghost Tours of the Fort 2017". This is a ticketed event, and advance purchase is highly recommended as only ten spaces are available for each hour-long tour.
- Fort Caspar Museum, 4001 Fort Caspar Road
- October 20th & 21st and October 27th & 28th.
- Each tour will be an hour long, and they start every twenty minutes with the first tour leaving at 7:00 p.m. and the last leaving at 10:40 p.m. each night.
- The tickets are $7.00 and will be available for sale at Fort Caspar Museum on a first come, first served basis.
If you'd like more information, you can call the Museum at 307-235-8462 or visit their website at the Fort Caspar Museum website.
Escape Room at Stage III Community Theatre
Gather your friends for an Edgar Allan Poe-themed Escape Room at Stage III. Poe is missing from his study, and the police suspect foul play. “The author is not there, but he has left behind mysteries for you to solve. There are puzzles and cyphers, black cats and ravens … and if you listen carefully, you may even hear the muffled sound of a heart that refuses to stop beating.” Groups of up to six players have 45 minutes to search for clues, solve puzzles and figure out where the author has gone.
- Stage III Theatre, 900 N. Center Street, Casper.
- Through November 4th
- $20.00 per person, you can buy tickets at www.stageiii.org.
Halloween Light Show
The Wagner family is present the fourth annual Halloween light show at their house, from now through Halloween. There will be candy for kids on Halloween night. The Christmas light show, which includes an optional donation of food for Joshua’s Storehouse, will begin on Nov. 25.
- 3148 Whispering Springs, Casper
- Nightly from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and from 6:00 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.