5 Of The Best Things To Do To Kick Off Spring In Wyoming
I don't want to jinx all of us and this nice weather that we've been blessed with, but it does have me wanting to run out of the office after work and do everything that comes with spring!
So, since I can't do that if I want to remain employed I'll do the second best thing and put together a list of the best things to do during spring in Wyoming.
1. Fat Biking: It's the perfect way to get around when the suns out but there are still mounds of snow to get over.
2. Go check out the closest hot spring! #Natureshottub
3. Golf: Whoever says it's too cold for golfing is wrong and we don't need that kind of negativity in our lives.
4. Snowshoeing: With that last snowstorm you'll have tons of snow to get a couple more trips up to the mountain and give this one a try.
5. Family bike ride: Thanks to daylight savings time we have more time after work to break out the bikes and take the family on a night ride around the neighborhood.