5 Wise Statements From Presidents Every Wyomingite Needs To Read
Life can be hard. That is a statement I use to think people were crazy for saying, up until I found myself in the hardest spots of life.
Luckily when times get hard there are people who have been in similar situations, or worse situation and have just the words that can help get you past what feels like an immovable situation/time.
Take, for example, our presidents all those who have served our country as a president has had at least one time throughout their time in the oval office where they felt like giving up but they didn't.
1. Dwight D. Eisenhower was the 34th president of the U.S. and once said: "Associate yourself with people who are smarter than you." He had a good point. How are you going to get past something in your life if you are the smartest person in the room?
2. Rutherford B. Hayes was our 19th president and had a truly remarkable way of looking at things which is why this quote will follow me until I die. "Every expert was once a beginner."
3. Theodore Roosevelt our 26th president. "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." What more can you say?
4. Herbert Hoover was our 31st president and must have spent a little time here in Wyoming. "Be patient and calm; no one can catch a fish with anger."
5. Jimmy Carter was our 39th president. “You can do what you have to do, and sometimes you can do it even better than you think you can.”
If you ever get yourself into a place where you feel there is no way out remember these wise words from our past leaders and always remember that life gets better.