Casper City Council Holds Special Meeting to Interview Ward III Candidates
The Casper City Council will hold a special meeting Monday afternoon to conduct interviews and then select one of 13 candidates to represent Ward III in east Casper.
The 10-minute interviews will begin at 4:40 p.m., end at 7 p.m., with a break at 5:50 p.m., according to the agenda. The candidates' resumes are posted on the agenda.
After the interviews, the council will go into executive session, reconvene, and vote for the person who will succeed former Ward III Council Member Chris Walsh, who resigned in July.
Four of the candidates -- Ed Opella, Terry Wingerter, Stephen Cathey, Keith Goodenough -- are former council members.
These are the candidates and the times of their interviews:
- 4:40-4:50 p.m.-- Tanis Lovercheck-Saunders.
- 4:50-5 p.m. -- Ed Opella.
- 5-5:10 p.m. -- Terry Wingerter.
- 5:10-5:20 p.m. -- Stephen Cathey.
- 5:20-5:30 p.m. -- James Bell.
- 5:30-5:40 p.m. -- Christopher Dresang.
- 5:40-5:50 p.m. -- Jeff Goetz.
- 5:50-6 p.m. -- 10 minute break.
- 6-6:10 p.m. -- Sarah Szewczyk.
- 6:10-6:20 p.m. -- Tammy Haverlock.
- 6:20-6:30 p.m. -- Keith Goodenough.
- 6:30 –6:40 p.m. -- Peter Owen.
- 6:40-6:50 p.m. -- Robert Johnson.
- 6:50-7 p.m. -- Emily Kendal.