Now Is The Time To Be A Part Of Wyoming’s Connect2Women Event
The conference offers dynamic presenters, professional development workshops, and networking opportunities to celebrate professional women across Wyoming.
Best of all, attendee feedback guides conference planning, so you can be sure to enjoy the most dynamic, thought-provoking, and inspiring two days yet!
The event lasts two days, beginning September 28 and ending on the 29th. Attendees can pick one day to attend or come or both days.
Governor Gordon will deliver the opening keynote on September 28th, speaking about the state of Mental Health in Wyoming.
Below are the current proposed panel discussions and workshops:
- Starting Your Own Business
- Building Self-Confidence
- Value Added Sales by Matt Melinkovich
- Building Your Personal Brand
- Resume Construction and DeConstruction
- The Power of Networking
- Salary Negotiations
- 5 Generations in the Workforce Panel Discussion
- Bring Focus and Productivity to your Workday
- Working with Stress, Through Anxiety
- Our Greatest Loss - Panel Discussion on Suicide in Wyoming
- Mentoring Strong Girls
- Working Parents with Special Needs Children
- Aging Well
- Building a Financial Team
- Learn to Cast! Flyfishing!
The event will also include a Heroes Among Us series.
You can purchase your tickets by following this link, and don't forget to follow Connect2Women on social media to learn more about the featured speakers.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org