One Of The Stinky Reasons For Divorce In Wyoming
Everyone does it; some are just a little more open and less quiet about it...fart.
The wild part of gas passing is that it's been a cause for divorce.
@rbxraw These dharmann episodes gwtting crazy #fyp#foryou#dharmann#dharmannfam#fartsfordays#far#husbanddivorceswife#livetoregret#homeless#comedyvideo#funny#meme#humor#fartsoftiktok#dharmannstories#wild#foryoupage#viral#fypシ#blowthisup#trending#endingisshocking#theending♬ Love You So - The King Khan & BBQ Show Although having gas is common, it can be uncomfortable and embarrassing. Understanding causes, ways to reduce symptoms, and treatment will help most people find relief
Gas comes from two primary sources: swallowed air and the normal breakdown of certain foods by harmless bacteria in the large intestine. Fats and proteins cause little gas.
Foods that often cause gas include the following:
- Vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, brussels sprouts, onions, artichokes, and asparagus
- Fruits, such as pears, apples, and peaches
- Whole grains, such as whole wheat and bran
- Soft drinks and fruit drinks
- Milk and milk products, such as cheese and ice cream, and packaged foods prepared with lactose, such as bread, cereal, and salad dressing
- Foods containing sorbitol, such as dietetic foods and sugar-free candies and gum
There are a couple of ways you can cut down the ways and times that you have gas.
- Stay away from things that trigger gas in your body.
- Take supplements that help eliminate or reduce gas by helping the digestive process.
- Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that can contain issues in your stomach and intestines.
- Eating at the right time of the day can help your digestive system digest the foods that may be causing gas.
30 Searing Country Songs About Divorce, Ranked
Gallery Credit: Carena Liptak
6 Things We Learned From Maren Morris' Divorce Documents
Gallery Credit: Billy Dukes