Charges against a Casper man accused of raping one female and trying to force himself on two others have been dropped and there's nothing that the Natrona County District Attorney's Office can do about it.

The Natrona County Circuit Court has ruled that Dillan Beach is mentally unable to participate in any court process.

As a result, Wyoming statute requires that prosecutors drop charges.

Beach had been charged with two counts of first degree sexual assault, one count of third degree sexual assault, and one count of attempted third degree sexual assault.

Investigators with the Casper Police Department say in October 2015, they took a report from the first female victim, that she was engaging in mail delivery in the 1700 block of South Jefferson Street, when a male approached her, and asked for a cigarette and a hug.

The victim refused and attempted to leave in her company vehicle, when the male grabbed her, embraced her and aggressively touched her inappropriately.

She was able to shove the male off, and he left the area.

Then in middle-December, another report came in from a different female victim, that she was engaging in mail delivery in the 800 block of South Beech Street, when a male approached her and asked for the same things from the first victim.

She refused, and got into her company vehicle, but then the male entered the vehicle, grabbed and embraced her, and tried to touch her inappropriately.

The victim fought back, and grabbed a pocket knife to scare the male away.

A few days before the second mail delivery victim report, police took a report of a missing person from the Natrona County Public Library, and found the victim later that evening.

The victim said she was contacted by a male who gave her a cigarette, then took her to a charity establishment for a meal.

After they left, the two went into an alley, where the male forced himself on her without consent, and committed sexual acts before leaving.

Investigators were able match Beach to the descriptions that were given to them, by all three victims.

Two of the victims were able to positively identify him.

More From 107.9 Jack FM