Casper-Natrona County Arrest Log (10/30/19 – 11/1/19)
Below is a list of people who have recently been arrested and booked into the Natrona County Detention Center. This list is compiled from logs released to media by the Casper Police Department and Natrona County Sheriff's Office.
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Alana A. Archuleta -- failure to appear
- Kenneth F. Burt -- driving while under the influence
- Christina Carmona -- hold for probation and parole
- Corey P. Coriddi -- domestic battery, vandalism/property destruction, driving while under suspension
- Carrie A. Creager -- failure to comply
- Jessica Davisson -- criminal warrant
- Brian Everly -- contract hold/billing
- Celia M. Kinion -- methamphetamine possession, auto insurance violation
- Steve Knox -- hold for probation and parole
- Tyler J. McDaniel -- controlled substance possession, under the influence of a controlled substance, probation revocation by a police officer
- Philip Mickelson -- hold for probation and parole
- Susan E. Miller -- controlled substance possession
- David Ochaya -- improper 911 calls
- Andrew Porter -- criminal warrant
- Kristine Ryan -- failure to appear, failure to comply
- Michael L. Wentz -- failure to comply, methamphetamine possession, possession with intent to deliver, interference, failure to comply x2
- Austin Yancey -- driving while under the influence