Here Are 5 Places To Get Last Minute Cosplay Costumes For Comic Con
Casper's first ever Comic Con is happening this weekend (June 29th & 30th) and if you have yet to get a costume, here's a definitive list for last minute ideas.
- Amazon - This is a no brainer. If you need a quick costume and at a good price, this is probably your best choice.
- SimCosplay - In addition to a wide variety of high grade cosplay costumes, they also offer a 3-day rush delivery service.
- EZCosplay - They have a decent selection and fair prices. They offer a 2-4 day rush delivery
- CosplayMagic - Not quite as good of selection as the previous options, but still not bad. They can also do special rush deliveries upon request.
- DIY - Do it yourself is always an easy way out. There are plenty of comic book character's outfits that can be replicated with relative ease from objects found at home and/or easily obtained items from retail locations right here in Casper.
There will be a costume contest at Casper Comic Con for adults and children, so everyone is encouraged to dress for the occasion. For some, this is just a good excuse to dust off those Halloween costumes of the past and put them to a good use. Regardless of whether you rock something old school or want to bring the new, make sure you get out there and let your creativity fly, but most of all, have some fun!