It’s Not Christmas Until You’ve Done These Things In Wyoming
Is it really almost Christmas again? I suppose it is, but it hasn't really felt all that festive. Maybe I've just been to busy to stop and enjoy this year's festivities.
Just because we are about one week away from the big day I've decided to make a list of things I need to accomplish this next week to ensure I'm all pepped up for this years Christmas shenanigans.
With some help from Only In Your State and living in the cowboy state for the past 24 years I've made this list to not only help myself but to help you too if your feeling a little on the "grinchie" side.
1. You have to go on a sleigh ride. There is nothing more Christmasy than hoping in a sleigh and taking a ride through the snow with a loved one. By the way, it makes for a really romantic date too.
2. Take a night stay in a remote log cabin. Just be sure it's not too remote. Your family would really like you to be around for this Christmas I promise.
3. Have you ever been snowmobiling and discovered a hot spring? No? Well, maybe this is the year to go and do that. Give yourself a little bit of adventure and possibly make that a yearly tradition.
4. Before you go eating all the candy and homemade goodies that you get from the office or friends and ya know, mom. Take a trip up to Casper mountain and go work off the calories by skiing. It's not only good for your physical health but it's a good way to clear your busy mind before the holiday officially kicks off.
5. Last but not least. Turn on that T.V. warm up some Mexican hot cocoa sit on the couch and binge watch some of your favorite holiday films. I personally would go with a Christmas Story. Ever since I was a kid my parents and I would sit down and watch that film like clockwork every single year. It's kind of a family tradition.
Holidays can be stressful, but not if you unwind properly before you get there. Hurry you have 10 days to check off as many as you can.