Natrona County Arrest Log (11/9/22 – 11/10/22)
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period.
For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Billy Bennett -- Driving Under the Influence - 0.08% or more, valid drivers license, open container of alcohol/moving vehicle - first offense, leave the scene of an accident.
- Danielle Garton -- Criminal warrant.
- Michael Malloy -- Fail to comply.
- Jose Ramirez -- Serve jail time.
- Anthony Santistevan -- Attempt to commit felony, property destruction - under $1,000.
- Jacob Stettler -- Criminal warrant.