The occupants of a Casper garage were working on a snowmobile when some sort of fuel caught fire.

Casper Fire-EMS spokesperson Eric Christensen told K2 Radio News that fuel from the snowmobile either spilled on a propane heater or fumes ignited. There were no injuries.

According to a press release, firefighters were called to the 2000 block of Melrose at roughly 7 p.m. Friday for a reported structure fire. When they arrived, they found a detached garage with heavy smoke and fire showing from multiple sides.

They were able to quickly contain the fire, according to the release.

No injuries have been reported.

107.9 Jack FM logo
Enter your number to get our free mobile app

More From 107.9 Jack FM