5 Things Casper Gym Rats Need To Quit Doing
TSM Media Center
I've been making some changes in 2019 and one of them was to get back into the gym and start my transformation into Chris Hemsworth. As you can imagine, It's still a work in progress.
Regardless of how that's coming along, I've noticed some things around the gym involving what we all know to be "gym rats" I personally don't like the term, but it is pretty accurate. So here's a list of habits that we should limit while getting our grind on.
1. Grunting: There is no need for such hostility while getting your sweat on.
2. Leaving your sweaty towels on the equipment.
3. Leave your shirt on: No one is going to compliment you like you're a Greek god/goddess.
4. Smile: It never fails when I go to the gym not a single person looks happy which you should be happy you're working on yourself to become a better version of yourself. So smile!
5. Quit trying to train people: We all know you spend an obscene amount of time at the gym, but if you're not an actual trainer do not try to train us on how to use equipment