5 Ways To Spend That $5,000 You Scored From Us
What if you got handed $5,000 right this very second? What would you do with that kind of cheddar?
Would you just take a week and blow it all in Las Vegas? Or maybe you would be the more rational type of person and pay off some overdue bills.
If you still aren't sure what you would do with that kind of money I've created what I call a wish list of ideas to get you started.
1. Buy a plane ticket to somewhere you've never been.
2. It's finally summertime and that's got me thinking about camping. But not in a tent. How about a new camper???
3. In my family, we do a lot of fishing throughout the summer and my dad usually finds some POS boat that barely floats and needs a ton of repairs. We won't need to do that if $5,000 suddenly falls in our pockets. We could just go buy a new boat and so could you.
4. Another good idea is making that back yard of your look better than the neighbors. Whether you're going to hire someone to get things started or you're going to do it yourself. A $5,000 backyard renovation is going to do a lot for you and your family.
5. The final one that's been on everyone's mind since this list got started. PAY OFF YOUR BILLS!