It's always fun to see how other people that are not from the U.S. see our country. This fella from Brittian has a very interesting outlook on all of our states.

Now that you've had a chance to digest this map from top to bottom let's talk about how we did not make it into the "Yee Haw" section of the map. I for one am a little upset about this seeing how we are by far the most cowboy state on the entire map!

Now I understand that he may not have traveled to the U.S. but still, Wyoming is all over the internet and about 90% of what is on the web about us has to do with livestock, cowboy hats, and hunting. The other 10% is about Jackson.

Either way, I can't be too upset because we are the only state that is marked in grey which stands for unpopulated which we intend on keeping it that way for as long as possible.

More From 107.9 Jack FM